Harris Organic Wines event cancellation and refund policy.
If the Harris Organic Wines event is deemed to run under COVID-19 restrictions, patrons may be required to observe social distancing, mask wearing and production of vaccination certification as per the Western Australian government advice.
Harris Organic will provide any conditions imposed by a health care directive before the event.
Case Buyers Lunch - 25th Anniversary
Refunds issued up to one week prior to the event.
Terms and Conditions
All customers booking and/or attending Harris Organic Wines event or experiences must be at least 18 years old.
Harris Organic Wines reserves the right to request identification from anyone at any time and to refuse service if not satisfied that the customer is over 18 years of age.
Harris Organic Wines is absolutely committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel is inebriated or would cause us to contravene our responsibilities under RSA.
Group Wine Tastings
Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings require a $50 deposit for groups of 10-19 and a $100 deposit for groups 20 or more to confirm the booking and then payment in full, which is required two days prior to the tasting.
2. Cancellations within 48 hours of the booked Group Wine Tasting will be refunded as Store Credit. Cancellations prior to 48 hours will be refunded in full.
3. Group Wine Tastings are scheduled for a maximum of 1 - hour time slot (tastings usually take between 40-50 minutes). Please be on time as arriving late may not mean an extension of time with us, and your tasting may be cut short.
4. In accordance with our RSA compliance we may require to sight ID for anyone that looks 25 years or younger, please note legal drinking age in Australia is 18 years.
5. The takeaway wine will only be provided to the group upon the completion of the tasting. The bottles will be packed in a carton.
6. We do not have the license required to sell alcohol for on premise consumption.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is deemed intoxicated and as such the group as a whole may be requested to vacate the premises.
No refund or store credit will be provided.
If the event is cancelled by Harris Organic Wines
If the event is cancelled by Harris Organic Wines, a full refund will be given at the cellar door with organic wine to the value of the ticket price.
If you withdraw from the event more than two weeks prior to the closing date for applications or the event date, whichever is sooner, a 100% refund will be given.
If you withdraw from the event less than two weeks before the closing date for applications, or the event date, whichever is sooner, no refund will be given (unless there is a
waiting list and we can fill your place with a full paying attendee, in which case a full refund will be given).
If you withdraw from the event after the closing date for applications, no refund will be given (unless there is a waiting list and we can fill your place with a full paying attendee,
in which case a full refund will be given).
In registering for a Harris Organic Wines event, you are consenting to these terms and conditions.
Harris Organic Wines total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence),
in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price,
then the total liability of Harris Organic Wines is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
You expressly understand and agree that Harris Organic Wines, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited
to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
Harris Organic Wines is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the
Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Harris Organic Wines, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Harris Organic Wines.
You acknowledge that Harris Organic Wines does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that Harris Organic Wines will not be liable to you for any special,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery Services.